Someone's in the house. He's watching. He's creeping round, only you can't see him. He's watching you from the walls. He's right behind you now. Looking over your shoulder. He wants the remote control. He's a bad boy. He wants to watch bad movies. Bad bad Ronald...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trailer for Don't Be Afraid of the Dark


First, let's start with this poster...

Don't know what games they're playing, but this sure doesn't give the proper vibe of the movie seen in the trailer. This looks, actually, quite playful. Much like the original TV Movie was. I don't mean playful in the sense of comedy, but, using the TV Movie as a reference point, it seems to look at the horrors through more innocent eyes -- like that of the child in the illustration.

I, for one, am not looking forward to this particular remake (not that I look forward to ANY of them). I can't recall a remake that I DID enjoy (I'm talking Horror, right now).

Anyway... get a load of the way they try and scare you with the long pauses. Ahh-yaaaawwwn

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark in HD


Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video

1 comment:

  1. Eh, pretty typical horror trailer, but you know how these things are. I haven't seen the original, but since Guillermo del Toro is involved I'm kinda looking forward to it. We'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete