Someone's in the house. He's watching. He's creeping round, only you can't see him. He's watching you from the walls. He's right behind you now. Looking over your shoulder. He wants the remote control. He's a bad boy. He wants to watch bad movies. Bad bad Ronald...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BadRonald Exclusive: The Haunted Sunshine Girl Movie

You might already know that the hit YouTube show The Haunting of Sunshine Girl is turning into a feature length movie.  The show is done in a vlog format, with cool beans Sunshine Girl videotaping her encounters with ghosts and weird people with pillow cases on their heads and her Moms and her Uncle Tommy and.. ghosts. 

Lately, however, Sunshine has been fascinated with the paranormal phenomenon of black eyed kids (BEKs), those freaky little creeps that pop up in Japanese movies and out of closets.  Like that one behind you!  I kid... he's still hiding in your closet.  The past few weeks, Sunshine and her Scooby gang have been digging into some BEK sightings, and have suddenly found themselves way deep in some weird shizznet.Sunshine's a smart little egg, so I think she'll be okay.

Meanwhile, she sent me these exclusive photos from the set of her new Haunted Sunshine Girl film. She also gave me a scoop on a new member of the Scooby gang...


Why can't these BEKs haunt the Bahamas?
Looks like the new kid Andrew might not be around long!

Blah! as it were, sir


The news I'm getting is this is gonna be real creepy.  If you've seen The Haunting of Sunshine Girl, you know how fun it can be, and how spooky it gets.  But, this new movie she's making looks downright frightening!  Stay tuned for more exclusives...




My Great Web page

13 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see the movie! it's not uncle mike it's uncle tommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy bird brain! How did I foul that one up? I must go to Uncle Tommy and confess now... Uncle Tommy, I am sorry. I am chagrined and humiliated. I did not mean to call you Uncle Mike... mainly because I don't even now who the hell Uncle Mike is. You don't even LOOK like an Uncle Mike. Maybe an Uncle Kurt, but I digress. I am sorry, and I have corrected the mistake.

      Delete
    2. ...LOL! XD You made my day with that comment, I just got rejected by a girl and it cheered me up automatically, thanx c:

      Delete
  2. I gotta ask, who is the new kid Andrew??? Is it someone to do with the movie I'm guessing...who ever it is Sunshine looks very sad in that picture. The first picture is good, its good to see Nolan back again we've not seen him since the werehouse :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshine was pretty tight with the information. She doesn't wanna spoil anything for her fans, so the name "Andrew" was all I got from her. She promised more pics from the movie, and possibly a little secret or two. Like I say, she wants to make sure she gives all you fans a real chills and thrills, and LOTS of fun.

      Keep tuned here for more news!

      Delete
    2. Why is it taking so long to edit the movie. i could edit some thing way faster i am not trying to be mean or anything but i want to know.

      Delete
    3. I know how you feel. I can't wait either. But, the process of making a film is really a lot more complicated than you might think. And editing is the most time consuming part of all. You have to edit the picture, then the audio, and then the effects. Then, there's the music and the titles. It's a very involved process, so give it some time. Trust me -- this is what I do for a living, as well. They want to make the movie right, so it'll take time.

      Delete
  3. when does the movie come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure but i hope soon

      Delete
    2. Not sure, but I hear tell they're done with principal photography, and have moved into post production.

      Delete
  4. i just cant wait for the movie to come out i want to see it so bad.

    ReplyDelete